Need a Break: $25
RSVP is required
(for discounts write STUDENT or BREAK)
Be A Sponsor
- Friend ($100) 1 ticket and name printed in the program
- Supporter ($200) 2 tickets, name printed in the program.
- Advocate ($500) 5 tickets, name in the program, name read and logo in the program.
- Champion ($1,000) 5 tickets, name in the program, place banner, solidarity greeting.
- Visionary ($1,000-$5,000) 10 tickets, name in the program, place banner, solidarity greeting.
Tickets and sponsorships can be purchased at www.HumanAgenda.net or by mailing your tax-deductible donation made payable to Human Agenda to 1376 N. 4th Street, Suite 101, San Jose, CA 95112. Info @ (408) 460-2999
We will have two dynamic leaders speaking on the topic of “Resisting Oppression; Building Alternatives”: Malinda Markowitz, Co-President of California Nurses Association and National Nurses Organizing Committee and Vice President of National Nurses United & Nick Brana, Founder, Movement for a People’s Party; National Political Outreach Coordinator for Bernie 2016.
DECKS Awards: representing the values of Human Agenda
- Democracy: California Nurses Association (CNA), President Malinda Markowitz will accept the award
- Equality: Enrique Arguello, Business Representative, Laborers 270
- Cooperation: TeamWorks Cooperative, David Smathers Moore & others will accept the award
- Kindness: Father Jon Pedigo, Director of Advocacy & Community Engagement, Catholic Charities
- Sustainability: 350 Silicon Valley, Nicole Kemeny & others will accept the award
Please sponsor the Banquet as a Visionary, Champion, Supporter, or Friend, or purchase tickets by December 2 online or via landmail. If you cannot attend, please make a donation to Human Agenda so we can sustain our work to improve our community, our democracy, and our economy.